As of 4/8/19, I have not re-opened the ordering buttons because of some complications. the yarn IS available, just email me and let me know what you want. Apologies for the inconvenience.
JaggerSpun Maine Line is a worsted spun** wool yarn long a
favorite in the commercial sweater market. This versatile yarn
can be used successfully for hand and machine knitting and
All colors in our Maine Line collection are available in
2/20 & 2/8 weight.
**Worsted spun is a term used to define a method of spinning; this is different from worsted weight yarns!
• 2/20 - approx. 5,600 yds./lb. - 1 lb. cones
• 2/8 - (approx. fingering weight) approx. 2,240 yds./lb. - 1 lb. cones
• 3/8 - (approx. sport weight) approx. 1,490 yds./lb. - 1 lb. cones
• 100% medium grade wool. Mothproofed.
• Dry clean or hand wash in cool water and lay flat to dry.
These yarns are sold on one pound cones (a little less than half a kilo). Please email us if you are interested in purchasing less than 3 cones at a time.
Maine Line yarns cost $47.50 for 2/8 and 3/8 & $52.80 for 2/20. To be adjusted.
Shipping is additional.
If you want to pay by check or money order, please email us and we'll send you the total and mailing info.
Email me to place your order as the card isn't working properly email us for an invoice for more accurate shipping.