As of 4/8/19, I have not re-opened the ordering buttons because of some complications. the yarn IS available, just email me and let me know what you want. Apologies for the inconvenience.
JaggerSpun Maine Line is a worsted spun** wool yarn long a
favorite in the commercial sweater market. This versatile yarn
can be used successfully for hand and machine knitting and
All colors in our Maine Line collection are available in
2/20 & 2/8 weight.
**Worsted spun is a term used to define a method of spinning; this is different from worsted weight yarns!
• 2/20 - approx. 5,600 yds./lb. - 1 lb. cones
• 2/8 - (approx. fingering weight) approx. 2,240 yds./lb. - 1 lb. cones
• 3/8 - (approx. sport weight) approx. 1,490 yds./lb. - 1 lb. cones
• 100% medium grade wool. Mothproofed.
• Dry clean or hand wash in cool water and lay flat to dry.
These yarns are sold on one pound cones (a little less than half a kilo). Please email us if you are interested in purchasing less than 3 cones at a time.
Maine Line yarns cost $35.50 for 2/8 and 3/8 & $38.50 for 2/20. To be adjusted.
Shipping is additional.
If you want to pay by check or money order, please email us and we'll send you the total and mailing info.
If you want more than 1 cone of yarn, you can email us for an invoice for more accurate shipping.